FREE App from St Thomas Training
The St Thomas Training app is now available to download from the Apple App Store and from Google Play.
The app is a handy tool to keep on your mobile or tablet device. It contains:
- A list of all the topics that we can deliver in-house for you
- A list of all of our e-learning topics
- Direct links to our Twitter and Facebook feeds
- Direct links to websites of interest to people in health & social care (at present these are Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding Adults and DoLS, but they change from time to time).
- Some video clips that are relevant to health & social care (at present these are Mental Capacity Act, Borderline Personality Disorder, Lesons from the Serious Case Review into the death of Steven Hoskin, and Schizophrenia, but again they change from time to time).
And if you enable "push" notifications in your settings you will be able to receive messages from us directly to your device. These might be, for example, a link to an interesting court case, or information about a new approach to working with autism etc. We promise not to bombard you with notifications!
The app is completely FREE to download and FREE to use. We hope you like it. But if you don't like it, just delete it!