In House Training
In the "olden days" (ie pre-COVID!) in-house training meant only one thing - we would come to your venue, anywhere in the UK, and deliver the training for a group of your staff on an agreed date. We call this "face-to-face training".
Now of course it can also include delivering the training virtually, again for a group of your staff on an agreed date.
The content of virtual training is (as far as possible) the same as for in-house training. The main differences are:
- Maximum numbers of participants are 20 for a face-to-face training session or 15 for a virtual training session
- If it's a full day face-to-face training session we would normally do that over 2 x half days virtually
The topics below are grouped into four different categories:
- Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Safeguarding Adults or Children
- Specific conditions (eg Autism, Personality Disorders, Cerebral Palsy)
- First Aid, and other health & social care topics (eg Medications, End-of-Life Care, Equality & Diversity)
To see the full list of topics in each section please click on the relevant image link.